Custom Search

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Christiane Plante’s Hot Affair with Hulk Hogan !!


Brooke Hogan’s friend, Christiane Plante, has disclosed publicly that she slept with Brooke’s dad, Hulk Hogan. Plante kissed and told to The National Enquirer about her conquests with the wrestling great.

She says that the marriage was already over and that she was basically just helping cheer the Hulk up during the tough time.

“My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologizing for my actions. I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend.”

Hulk Hogan’s real name is Terry Bollea. His wife, Linda, filed for divorce in November.

Lets not make any mistakes. Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all-time. I believe fame and success with the reality show was not good for anyone involved from mom and dad down to Brooke and Nick.

It has been a very tough twelve months for the Hogans. Christiane how was Hulkamania running all over you?

No comments: