Custom Search

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Why Yahoo is better than Google ??

A few years ago, an ex-classmate from RMIT University, Australia dropped by Malaysia for a tropical summer holiday. Every morning as I was going to work, I would drop him off at a tourist spot to amuse himself until evening.

During the early morning journey, we'd always have the radio turned on. On the fourth day, as the weather forecast came on, my friend roared in laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Choking back his laughter, he went,

"The... Hahaha! The... Haha... The *gasp* Weather Report! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!" He roared again in my ears.

After he'd wiped off his tears, he said,

"What's the point of having weather forecast here? It's exactly the same thing every day. I bet they had it pre-recorded years ago and just rewind the same thing for you every morning."

Hmm... it was a little rude for an Australian to laugh at my countryman in my car, but I have to admit, my friend has a point. Unlike in Melbourne, none of us checks the weather forecast to help decide what to wear for work.

In a few hours I will be leaving to climb Mount Huangshan in China so I actually needed to check out the climate.

I googled for Huangshan weather, and found this:-

I then Yahooed for Huangshan weather, and found this at Yahoo! Weather


You tell me which one is better ?

Source: http:// www.asia.cnet.com

No comments: